Monday, September 5, 2016

WEEK 7

UGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
This week was crazy and I might explode!
Here's where Bacau is!

I'm  sick and had a fever of 100.4 on my second day in Bacau. So that's fun. 
So I'll answer all the questions in this letter:

Is the branch large in Bacau?
No, we have like 15 members.

How is the food? 
Food is normal because we cook it ourselves.

How are the people with whom you are serving?  
It's just me and Kitchen and a senior couple in Bacau and it's cool.

Where is Sis Kitchen from? 
Centerville, Utah. She's nice but she's going home as soon as she's done training me.

Are you over your jet-lag yet?
Yes.

Did any of your district get sent to the same area as you?  
No.

How many missionaries are serving in Bacau? 
See above.

Did anyone get sent to Moldova? 
Yeah, like three people.

How far is Bacau from Bucharest? 
5 hours by train.

How did you get from Bucharest to Bacau? 
Train.

How is your  apartment?  
So nice, looks like a crackhouse on the outside but the inside is really nice.
It's huge actually, and yeah, it's just us. There's a washing machine in our kitchen which is nice. 

Church is 2 hours long.  My feet are fine.  I've taken pictures, but I don't know how to send them yet.

Romania is really dirty and everyone smokes. There's trash everywhere and so far the whole country reminds me of San Francisco. I'm sure I'll learn to love it.  We have mission conference on Wednesday and Thursday and since I'm in the east of the country no temple dedication for me. Our branch is tiny (like 12 people including us and the old missionaries) and it's so windy here. 

We went grocery shopping today and that's about it. I'm in the branch president's office to do my email.

This is probably going to be my last group email because it's really stressful to try to respond to everyone and also write a long group email so hi everyone, bye everyone, i hope you're having fun in America.


Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment