Monday, October 24, 2016

WEEK 14

American Bucket

This week. Wow, this week. So i stunk at journaling this week so idk how this email is gonna be formatted. I'm making this up as a go.

Tuesday
We weekly planned, bought bread 'cause we forgot to on Monday, went contacting but no one was interested, took a bunch of weird pictures of Bacau, packed for zone conference, and then went to go prep for English class. Then we taught English class and left for BRASOV for ZONE CONFERENCE! The drive was a little terrifying because Romanian roads are just terrifying. We went with our senior couple and they stayed in a hotel and we stayed with the Brasov sisters. A happy drunk guy kept asking us for cigarettes. Fun day.  So many photos!








Wednesday
Zone conference! It was good but probably boring for anyone who wasn't there. I got to see Elder Jacobson from my MTC group and it was good because I miss my MTC homies. We went to the black church in Brasov before we drove home.


 It was gorgeous.




  I love Brasov.


Joiiiiii
I woke up feeling really sick and our appointments all bunged us. We didn't do much on Thursday because 1) I felt like puking all day 2) Everyone cancelled. But we had FHE and it was good.

Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday
I actually remember nothing and I didn't write in my journal so this is all from my planner. Planners are awesome. Okay, so we had district meeting. We met with Bianca. She's halfway done with the Book of Mormon! We love her so much. My planner says we went adventure contacting after that but I don't think that's what we did because I'm pretty sure it was raining but I don't remember what we actually did. Then we met with Vlad and Dragos and the baptism is back on. Crazy huh? But we're really happy.


Our Garbage Chute--Boy does it stink when people leave it open


Sambata
We went contacting on the way to the church; prepped for English class; then taught English. No one showed up for medium English but one of our beginner students stayed for an hour talking about the church with us, and she wants a Book of Mormon but wouldn't accept one that hadn't been written in by both of us, so we're giving it to her tomorrow. Then we met with Vlad and talked about stuff. I don't remember what. Then dinner. That's it.



Sunday
We had church. We made lasagna for lunch, then went less active finding. Everyone has moved to France or Spain apparently.  We met with Vlad and Dragos again. It went well. I don't remember what else.




Luniiiiiii
Today our alarm didn't wake us up so we slept late. We met with a guy named Dan who has read the whole BOM I guess but we'd never met him before. He used to live in Italy and took the lessons there. He's really cool, but he talked forevveerrrrr. We were with him and our senior couple for like two hours because he just kept talking. Then grocery shopping. Then we went to KFC and got an American bucket because we like chicken and America. Now we're emailing. and eating chicken. 



Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment