Monday, March 27, 2017

WEEK 36

It's been nine months... time for a BABY



Okay! So this week I don't have a ton of time to email so here are the highlights:

-I went on exchanges with Sora Falkenberg. She's super great. Someone remind me next week to talk about how Sora Falkenberg and I ALMOST GOT KICKED OFF OF OUR SLEEPER TRAIN AT MIDNIGHT ON THE WAY TO BUCURESTI. What an adventure that was!

-We had zone conference in Timisoara. It's a beautiful city. We took a sleeper train that got like 90 minutes delayed, so we were late to conference. It was fine, then we took a sleeper train back and got into Cluj at 2 in the morning. It was fun.
-I got sick
-On Saturday we found out about transfers. I'm going to Constanta and I'm training! Ahhhhh!   Halfway. I'm going to finish training a sister who's been here for six weeks already. crazy.
Constanta is gonna be awesome. I hear our apartment looks out over the sea. Buuuut we have to move this month so I have to talk to a landlord and realtor... should be fun. The branch is Bacau-sized, but the district president is there and he's super cool.
-On Sunday I had to say goodbye to everyone and pack. It was awful.









Anyway so now I'm in Bucuresti until Wednesday for training meetings and then I'm headed to Constanta with my baby! It's weird.  My comp, Sora Casteneda is from Mexico but she speaks English really well.

I'm staying with Sora Lee here in Buc because she's training too:) We were in the MTC together and I'm really excited to be with her. It's gonna be so much fun! 

Okay I love y'all! I'll send more of an update (with pictures) next week :))))

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment