Monday, December 26, 2016

WEEK 23

No Witty Title This Week


This week was really slow. 
We made sarmale (Romanian Cabbage Rolls) on Tuesday with a member. 



I hit my five month mark. 
We went to a Chinese restaurant called Latin and they played a bunch of English music that I used to listen to and it was weird. 
We bought a bunch of fruit and made a fruit basket for our branch president. 
We had a christmas activity for the branch and only like 7 people came. 
We delivered cookies to people. 
We had Pizza Hut. 
I talked to a lady on the bus and I understood everything she said. 
Christmas. 
It was good. 
I talked to my family. 
They're in Wisconsin. 
It's weird. 
Then today we didn't really do anything. 
Sorry this is so short but I really just don't feel like typing everything up. 

Also I finished Jesus The Christ (it's an 800 page book about Jesus if you didn't know) on Christmas Eve and I'm really proud of that.



Next week is transfer week and I'm getting transferred so I don't actually know when I'll have pday. Maybe Monday; Maybe Tuesday; Maybe just five minutes to let you know I'm not dead. So just so you're aware, I'll be somewhere new next week and might not email at a normal time. 
Love y'all. 

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment