Monday, January 2, 2017

WEEK 24

NEW YEAR NEW CITY NEW COMPANION NEW EVERYTHING



So I don't have hardly any time to write today. Sorry bout that. But I'm no longer in Bacau! I went from one of the smallest cities in the mission to the 2nd largest city in Romania. CLUJ! I'm with Sora Vann and I actually have elders in my district now! 
Big change. 
Last night (Sunday) around 3 pm I got on a train to Bucuresti and then when I got to Bucuresti. I got on an overnight train to Cluj with a sister going to Oradea and two elders headed to Cluj. We got here around 8 am. I slept basically none. It was really weird because we were in a sleeper compartment with two sisters and two elders and we just stayed up until 4am playing Dungeons and Dragons because no one could sleep and it was the weirdest experience of my life. 
The office basically arranged a sleepover with the elders and it was just weird. 
Weird weird weird. 
Other notable things of this week....... I don't really know to be honest nothing interesting has happened except that I'm in Cluj now. Fun fact, Cluj is the coldest city in Romania  and it's so foggy and snow is EVERYWHERE.
Happy New Year fam ✌✌✌✌😎

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment