Monday, September 4, 2017

WEEK 59

Yeah, BACAU!



Sooooooo I'm just going to do highlights again this week because I'm short on time again and only like three cool things happened.

So on Saturday I found out that I'M GOING BACK TO BACAU! I spent the first four months of mission there and now I get to go do the last four months there and I'm SO EXCITED I THINK I MIGHT DIE. I'm literally stoked out of my mind. Sisters haven't been here pretty much since I left in January but elders are leaving and sisters are going in again! I'm still with Sora Wright. I'm so excited.

My comp and I were both leaving to Bacau together to whitewash the city (kind of. a whitewash is when two people go into an area together but I've already been here and know the city so it's not that bad.) anyway so we both had to pack EVERYTHING WE OWNED and i was so proud of myself I got rid of a bunch of stuff I never use anymore and lightened my load a tonnn, which was a blessing, because we had to haul our luggage all over everywhere today. 


We had to catch a train this morning and no taxis were coming so we hitchhiked to the train station (don't worry mom he was very nice and kind of like a Mr. Rodgers type and it wasn't sketchy at all) and then hauled butt across the tracks with alllll our luggage just to miss the train. Then the later train we caught BROKE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE and we had about five minutes to switch trains with all of our luggage across tracks again. 



It was a strugggggle but I'm back in my birth city now and I'm so excited! I love Bacau. It's incredible.
That's basically the only noteworthy thing of the week. 

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-December 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment