Monday, September 11, 2017

WEEK 60

Bacau Bacau Bacau


Hello everyone. I forgot my journal this week sooooooo we'll see if I can remember what we did...
Tuesday: I don't remember. We had lunch with Andreea! One of my best friends in Bacau. It was good.

Wednesday: We went to see Margo and Mihai Popescu and they're so cute. They weren't married yet when I was here last year but they're married now and it's adorable. They made us food.

Thursday:  We had games night. It was a ton of fun. Played Signs. 'Twas great. We got to see Elena (an old investigator of mine) and the Balaseis came and so did Gina (an investigator from the elders). It was fun.

Friday: STUPIDEST DAY EVER. We had to wake up at 5:30 in the morning so we could catch our maxi-taxi at 6:30 to go up to Iasi for district meeting and it was stupid. Then district meeting. We took the elders' keys so we could go get some stuff out of the apartment that we didn't have room for when we moved. They stabbed knives into my bear. I was ticked. 



Then our maxi back into Bacau didn't get back until 6 so our ENTIRE DAY was just gone because of district meeting. It's stupid. We're appealing for a car. LOL



Saturday: English! I literally still hate teaching English. Ha!

Sunday: Church! Oh my heck, it was so good to see all of my people again. I'm so happy to be back here. The church is new now the one they were renovating when I was here last year finally got finished and it's gorgeous. I'm stunned. I had to speak in sacrament meeting and I was given about 12 hours notice sooooooooo I just winged it and taught the resto lesson haha, but people said it was good. They definitely understand me better now than last year! Everyone who told me I spoke Romanian straight up LIED cause no I didnt. Haha. 

Monday: We cleaned our apartment and did the normal p-day stuff and now we're emailing. After email, we're going to the cemetery so I can see where Alin was buried. This city isn't the same without him. It's kind of hard to be back here and have him not be here. 
ANYWAY, let's end on a happy note! Romania is the best. 
Have a good week!

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-December 2017

2 comments: