Monday, July 10, 2017

WEEK 51

My country tis of thee sweet land of hotdog eating contests of thee I sing!

Monday July Third
Monday after I emailed we went home and ordered pizza and I made ciorba for the week and it was freaking great. 



Somehow I've learned how to cook on my mission and my companions thank me for feeding them by always doing the dishes :))))

Tuesday July Fourth πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŒ­πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸ”
Lemme just say that it was incredibly sad to spend one of my favorite holidays in a country where NO ONE CARES. No fireworks. No barbeques. No red white or blue. SO SAD. Anyway so we did some language studying and some park contacting and nothing fun happened and then we went to lunch at Hard Rock to celebrate the fourth. 



We all got burgers except Sora Lehr who got hot wings that were buy one plate get the second free so we all shared the second plate. It was pretty good food but I still miss America. I miss the hot dog eating contest. Who won by they way??? After that we did some more contacting and then we taught English. We analyzed the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody and then had them watch the music video. I love teaching advanced :)))

Wednesday July Fifth
We did some comp study at Starbucks and then we went into city center for lunch and language study. We met with Diana and it went SO WELL. She taught us the whole resto and planul salvarii and then we just filled in the gospel lesson. She's so great. When she was talking about the Plan of Salvation she was like "there are some girls at my school who do whatever they want and then go to church on Sunday and then just do the same things the next week and they think it's okay. Like no girl, God knows, you're going to the star."  (Telestial Kingdom) idk it was just really funny. Then we met with Mirela and I didn't fall asleep! Hallelujah. Then English immersion games night. It was super dope. Diana came and we played signs and it was just littttttttt. 

Thursday July Sixth
We ran to Mihai Bravu so Sora Lehr could practice the musical number with Sora Schow for zone conference. We got food and studied and contacted and then had interviews with President and Sora Hettinger. They're super great and I really like them. 

Friday July Seventh
Zone Conference! It was really good except apparently if you don't take a full hour of dinner before 9pm, you're not being obedient. LOL. Ain't nobody got time for that. But we're trying.


Cockroach outside our door

Saturday July Eighth

English! Then lunch. I helped a Swedish guy order food. It was fun. Then contacting and studying and such also we got bunged and that sucked. Games night. MB games night is weird. They basically just do an hour of Sunday School type lessons and then 20 minutes of games. It's weird and no one likes it. Sooooooo we started our own lol oops.

Sunday July Ninth
We visited Sora Anstchel and she's doing well. That was about all we did other than church

Monday July Tenth
Basically nothing except grocery shopping and I mailed a package home to my family and the Romanian postal workers are LITERALLY THE WORST THING EVER. They better appreciate it lol.

Sora Lucy Gleason
RomΓ’nia/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment