Monday, July 17, 2017

WEEK 52

So I didn't break my neck but I do have a concussion. Thanks Elder Green


Tuesday July eleventh
I don't remember 100% what we did all day on Tuesday other than buy train tickets and then teach English and then take a train to Ploiesti for exchanges on Wednesday! It was a nice train ride. We got first class because it was super cheap and then I got to see Sora Lee and Sora Djahanbani :)



Wednesday July twelfth
Exchanges! Sora Sterrett and I went with Sora Djahanbani. It was mostly just a day of contacting. We randomly ran into a bunch of American military people and it was suuuuuuper cool. I got to hold a really big gun and stand on a tank.



Completely disarmed. They were letting anyone handle the weapons as a PR thing for military transparency or something.

Then we rushed home to go to games night and the train wasn't first class so it sucked. Games night was a ton of fun.


Thursday July thirteenth
In the morning we went way la tara and helped weed a lady's garden and then we had lunch with the Shurtleffs (a senior couple). It was great. But weird being around Americans. Then we met with Diana. It was a lame lesson.

Friday July fourteenth
District meeting! And I don't remember what else

Saturday July fifteenth
English! and games night. Diana and her Finnish stepbrother came. It was a fun time.

Sunday July sixteenth
Church. idk what else

Monday July seventeenth
WHAT A DAY. SO. We woke up and got out of the house early so we could go play soccer with all the missionaries in Buc. and I was like wel,l I have a bad knee so lemme just be the goalie, which was fine until Elder Green decided to KILL ME. JK, it's not his fault, it's just kinda funny. So he like kicked the ball really hard really close directly at my forehead and I snap back and fall flat on the ground and guess what's on the ground? A metal goalpost. So I snapped my head really hard on that. Since there was a senior couple there they made me go to the hospital, which was awful because all they did was give me x-rays and then tell me I had a concussion and all the stuff that goes along with that. So then the Shurtleffs bought us KFC and now i'm emailing. whooo-hoooo. Also while I was in the hospital I called Elder Green and told him I had a hairline fracture in my neck and he felt really bad and then later I told him the truth but it was pretty funny. Maybe you just had to be there........

But yeah. that's my week. Also if anyone out there loves me a ton and wants to send me a package, I need American deodorant and American tampons. The stuff here REALLY doesn't work.
pa!

Sora Lucy Gleason
România/Moldova Mission
July 2016-January 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment